Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Weddings

So I finished one more bottle collar. I really need to find some more beads that work. I love the aventurine and the little violet seed beads.. but I'm getting a little sick of them too. This time I mixed it up with a little bit of moonstone.

I've started the bracelets for my bridal gifts... I think I'm liking them.. I'll look at them for a few more days and then close them up once I'm POSITIVE!!!.
The first one is for my sister, getting married in a week. She picked out the green (can't remember which kind) jasper months ago. I added some kiwi green rice pearls, opalite, and tanzanite rhinestone roundels. I think I like it. I think she'll love it.
For my cousin Tiffany. I kept it simple, indigo potato pearls and crystal roundels. I think it looks glamorous.

Now my most important projects for the month are just about over... I just have to get ready and go camping, have my son's birthday party, get through his swim meet, pay for his next swim session, find something to wear to the wedding, go school clothes shopping, find time to work, and figure out how I'm going to pay rent next month. No problem.... yikes!

No comments: